Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year : New Beginning

One hour more and another year will be over. This date, this time, will never be back and we won't be able to live this moment ever again. It will only be read as history in old newspapers or books. Time flies, it is really true. 2015 went by so fast that it seems it was just yesterday 2014 ended but it is already a year long.

It feels the time is flying away from my life but, I am still where I was. I never made any new year resolutions but this year might be different or maybe just like any other year, I always thought the coming year will be different. But this time, I am more determined to change my life. Maybe, it will really be different. Who knows what God’s plans are for my coming year. :P 

Like everyone else, I too again want to change a few bad habits like sleeping late and waking up late, procrastinating things, laziness, etc. In the coming year I have decided to pursue new hobbies like learning guitar, but first of all, I have to buy a guitar. Then I want to buy a DSLR camera and there are a lot more things I want to do, like building castles in the air. (Lolz .. :D)

These desires will never end, I know. Let's just see what 2016 is bringing for me. Hope it will be something good and exciting, and not boring like 2015. 2015 is just about to end in 15 minutes more, I can already listen the sound of crackers from outside. Yes, I am not having any new year bash like always. This year I have decided to sleep early but it seems I am already late. So bye bye 2015.

I wish a very Happy 2016 to all of you. May this year be your best till now and you achieve whatever you desire for. :)

Happy New Year

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you and family a very happy new year mam....

    May all your dreams come true.. have a fantabulous new year

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete