Thursday, August 15, 2013

Beyond This World

Beyond religions, castes and genders
There is a world of humanity, nature and nobility.

Beyond boundaries, borders and lines
There is a world of unbound, freedom and without limits.

Beyond hypocrisy, show-offs and two-faces.
There is a world of truthful, honored and real’s.

Beyond this world of guns, missiles and bombs
There is a world of peace, happiness and tranquility.

Beyond yours and mine
There is a world of us and ours.

Beyond this world of no ones
There is a world of everyone.

Let’s conquer that world
One day, together?


PS: Happy Independence Day 

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I stumbled across your blog and really enjoyed your blogs. I am an author (2 novels published) in search of identity and would feel privileged to get reviewed by you.
    I will be happy to send a copy to you (soft copy or hard copy. Whichever you feel convenient enough). Let me know if you are interested.
    I’d love to hear back from you. You may contact me at ravirenus@gmail.com

    Best Regards,
    Ravi Kumar R
    http://ravirenus.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anjali how are you doing .. its been a long long time .. I come back after a year and now you seem to have gone ..

    Do come back sooon

    Bikram

    ReplyDelete