Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lover's Cove Challenge #4

It's that time again! Time to head on over to apd-loverscove.blogspot.com, other wise known as "Lovers' Cove" and take part in this week's challenge! Please read the Guidelines and Q's & A's thoroughly before entering! In short, you must come up with a line of 15 words or less and your line must continue on in thought based on what the previous person on the linky wrote!



Andy


"Behold! I am renewed again, for the spirit of love has descended upon my heart!"

Crystal


"Years, I've wandered aimlessly through the midst of the shadows trying to elude the dark."

Elen


"Darkness isn’t always so dark becomes hope when our imagination wants to look for a light." 

Radwa


"A light that has been trying to find its sight through such darkness night."

Kriti

"This darkness becomes me, I am but the light of our shadow that quivers."
  
Eclipse


"Yearning for a flight towards the dream, away from the claws of fear." 

Lubaina


"And I rise, rise towards destiny till what the heart wants seems so near."

Nilanjana

"Yea, and  so I rise, wearing this darkness that’s also light, like sapphires beyond price."

My Line

"I would rise and fly high till I touch the sky, conquering an eternal bliss.”




23 comments:

  1. Anjali - nice! To conquer eternal bliss seems awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kriti. I am delighted with your presence. Welcome here :)

      Delete
  2. I like that .. rise high and above all .. beautiful , I have to write my line too and this time I am making sure I get it :)


    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for appreciation. I liked your line too :)

      Delete
  3. Dear Anjali,
    Welcome to Lovers' Cove!
    Ah yes...what beautiful imagery...up high is where we all wish to be. Wonderful line! Thank you so much for joining the challenge. Do keep checking back for later entries too. In that way, everyone enjoys a few extra clicks and you might discover some new friends (smile). I'll be back again soon!

    Lovers' Cove

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you liked it, Andy. I will join in for later challenges too :)
      And yes I am already getting extra clicks .. Lol

      Delete
  4. Nice, beautiful, and wonderful. Nice to meet you. Kiss Elen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elen
      Welcome here. Thank you for appreciating.
      I feel nice to meet you too. :)

      Delete
  5. Soar high...you are taking us to the heights too. Nice line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah .. yes, I try to reach the heights. Thank you for stopping by. Welcome here :)

      Delete
  6. Nice...

    Thanks for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anjali,
    The final poem has been compiled. Come see here...
    Well done & hope you will join us again for next month's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a little something for you here...

      Also, if you have time, you're welcome to join me for Blog Hop Saturday! held every first Saturday of the month. Linky closes at 11:59pm EST (N. America time, 16 hours from the time of this comment) on Sun Sept 2nd.

      Delete
    2. The final poem is really beautiful. Loved it. Thanks to you for inviting me to Lover's Cove. I will definitely join in next month's challenge too :)

      And thank you for welcoming me to the Blog Hop Saturday. Will join it in next one hopefully.

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. I also wish the same. :) I wanted to fly like a bird, but I know it is not possible.. Lol :D

      Delete